INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The society ARMETALFLEX SRL based in ROCCA SAN CASCIANO VIA MELETO N ° 2/4 as Data Controller of personal data pursuant to art. 4, of EU Regulation 2016/679 informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation, who will process your personal data manually and / or with the support of computerized means for the purposes indicated below.
Purpose of the processing, legal basis and any third party recipients of the data
Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the management of ordinary commercial relationships and, more precisely, for the compilation of personal data lists, the keeping of customer / supplier accounts, invoicing, making communications both by paper and computer.
Your data may be processed for internal statistical and market research purposes.
Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational needs strictly connected to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
to) entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
b) to public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
c) banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary to carry out the activity of our company in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
d) suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for IT and telematic systems and systems and all the services functionally connected and necessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the Contract.
And) other companies for particular work to be performed on behalf of third parties relating to the commercial order.
Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to execute contracts and other related obligations, as well as to correctly manage reciprocal commercial relations.
We inform you that we may send you commercial and / or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those covered by the contractual relationship, unless you disagree.
Your personal data will be processed for the execution of a contract concluded with you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request.
The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those covered by the contractual relationship takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described above and to fulfill the obligations established by law.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 a 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that regarding the processing of your personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
to) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation that personal data is being processed or not;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- if the data are not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to delete data ("right to be forgotten") if one of the following reasons exists:
1. the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3. the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
4. the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
5. personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limitation of processing in the event that:
1. the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
3. although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. the interested party opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
And) Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to data portability or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
g) Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the event that:
1. the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the owner, after explaining the reasons for the opposition;
2. personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject or is based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
the) Right to withdraw consent at any time.
The exercise of the rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free.
How to exercise your rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt ARMETALFLEX SRL - ROCCA SAN CASCIANO VIA MELETO N ° 2/4;
- an e-mail to the address email@example.com;
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is ARMETALFLEX SRL - contact details: 0543 960139.